Request a Free Country Chart for Teaching Abroad Now
Compare salaries, hiring requirements and more for teaching English in more than 50 countries.
Each year more than 3,500 people from all backgrounds earn their TEFL certification from International TEFL Academy and gain employment teaching English in 80 countries worldwide from Spain and Thailand to Nicaragua and Japan. To learn how you can get paid to live and travel abroad as an English teacher, fill out the form and you will receive:
- Teaching Abroad Country Chart: Compare salaries, hiring requirements,& interview procedures for teaching English in more than 50 different countries worldwide;
- Free Downloadable Brochure: 22 Pages detailing the world of Teaching English Abroad;
- Pre-Enrollment Advice from an Expert Advisor, who will answer all of your questions about teaching English abroad and cover all of your potential employment options around the globe;
- TEFL Certification Options: Descriptions of our fully accredited, 4 week, 190 hour Leon Nicaragua class, Online & Hybrid courses to teach English in tens of thousands of schools and language institutes across the globe;
- Job Search Guidance: Learn about the job placement assistance that our students and graduates have received to gain employment teaching English in 80 countries in Nicaragua, Latin America & abroad.
“DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER! Moving abroad has been the best decision I have ever made. Just make sure you do a lot of research before you leave so you can choose a place that will suit your needs.”
Conor Nolan ITA Nicaragua graduate
Conor is currently teaching in Fuzhou, China.